Is there a Topic for Emote requests?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Is there a Topic for Emote requests?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      J20056
      Participant

I couldn’t see one, but my requests would be:

1. When assigning a preset to an algo in the Scenes, it would be immensely useful to have a scrolling bar when choosing which preset to assign to a given command. I am doing a bit of work with Tricerachorus, which is all the way at the bottom and it takes a while to get there without a scroll bar. Better yet, a search or filter capability would be really useful. Best would be a Favorites capability.

2. When saving an FX Chain to disk, Emote does NOT automatically assign such chain to the Scene. So before I save my Scene, I must remember to load the FX chain that I just save, so that then it correctly displays with the correct name. Ideally, the FX Chain would display the name of the FX chain I just saved, as the presumption is that I want to use it as saved.

3. When saving an algo preset into the H9000, Emote drop down in the Scenes manager does not see display the just saved preset. Only way is to quit Emote and restart it.  

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Creating new topics for feature requests is a good way for us to keep track of them, and I’ve created tickets for your first two topics. 

For your third topic, this seems like a small bug where the dropdown menu does not display the most recently saved algorithm preset. However, you don’t need to quit Emote for it to show up. I’ve found that just opening the menu a 2nd time will then display the most recently saved preset. Let me know if that works for you, but I will see if we can have the menu update in a better way so it will always display recently added presets.

Thanks,

Tyler

J20056
      Participant

I am adding a new request. Is there a way to create a Favorites folder/selection for all of FX Chains. Algos and Presets? I spend so much time scrolling or filtering…

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      J20056 wrote:

I am adding a new request. Is there a way to create a Favorites folder/selection for all of FX Chains. Algos and Presets? I spend so much time scrolling or filtering…

There is currently no way to set favorites, but this has been requested before and is a high priority for us to add to a future release. In the meantime, you can save your presets with a custom tag such as your initials, and when you search that tag all of your presets will show up. 

You may also find that using the Scene Capture feature will improve your workflow when creating scenes. For example, if you are changing TriceraChorus presets, rather than scrolling to the bottom of the list every time you can instead load your new preset in the algorithm slot and then capture the new scene (right click the scene text and select "Capture Scene"). If you are only changing one preset with this new scene, you can simply delete the extra actions that were added with the capture. This could be a much quicker workflow for you. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.