Jurassic Space preset

Home Forums Products Rackmount Jurassic Space preset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      soundastic
      Participant

Hi guys, I looked around a lot, but I couldn’t find info about this great preset from the DSP4000, and I wanted to try and replicate it on my Space pedal. If any one of you happens to own a rack unit (of course you do) and know this preset, I’d appreciate it a lot if you could give me some pointers on how to roughly recreate it on my pedal. Thank you so much!

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      soundastic wrote:
      Hi guys, I looked around a lot, but I couldn’t find info about this great preset from the DSP4000, and I wanted to try and replicate it on my Space pedal. If any one of you happens to own a rack unit (of course you do) and know this preset, I’d appreciate it a lot if you could give me some pointers on how to roughly recreate it on my pedal. Thank you so much!

I took a look at the Jurassic Space algorithm and it's similar in structure to Blackhole, so that would be a good place to start.  If I have some time later, I'll give it a listen and see what knob positions will get you closest to that sound.

soundastic
      Participant

Thank you! I worked the Blackhole preset, with stronger modulation and a long predelay and it’s pretty close! And awesome by itself!

So thank you again!

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      soundastic wrote:

Thank you! I worked the Blackhole preset, with stronger modulation and a long predelay and it's pretty close! And awesome by itself!

So thank you again!

That's great – I'm glad you were able to get the sound you wanted.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.