Just bought a DSP4000 but screen is weird

Home Forums Products Rackmount Just bought a DSP4000 but screen is weird

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wwwwww

I bought a DSP4000 a couple weeks ago. When I got it I noticed there was a line thru the screen. I figured maybe it was a problem with a display but then I noticed it is much worse when the display is inverted. Does anyone have an idea as to what could be the problem or if the problem is more likely isolated to the display?

I am at a loss as to why the line is showing up And a replacement screen is not a small investment.

the attached photo shows the problem I mentioned.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – it's probably the screen, and they are not easy to find (haven't been made for years). I suggest you discuss it with the vendor.

Wwwwww
        nickrose wrote:

Sorry – it's probably the screen, and they are not easy to find (haven't been made for years). I suggest you discuss it with the vendor.

Thanks, I did ask them and they mentioned the screen has already been replaced once. (I don’t know if that means the current screen that’s in there?) basically I am trying to figure out if it was like a different issue inside the machine. Maybe I should make the power supply is healthy

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Certainly you would be wise to check power supplies and anything else you can think of. But, that aside, it's probably the display.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.