“Kamikaze Drops” on the H9000?

Home Forums Products Rackmount “Kamikaze Drops” on the H9000?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Driscoll
      Participant

Hi Guys,

Glad to see that everyone at Eventide is staying safe and doing OK working remotely at the moment. I was using my H9000 earlier tonight to try to recreate the pitch drop echo effect that’s called “Son of Kamikaze” on the H3000 Factory plugin version, and a similar effect that I believe is called “Kamikaze Delays” on the hardware H3000. The closest I could get was by fine-tuning the #7614 Magic Echo algorithm. Are there any other algorithms I’m overlooking that can best dial in that sort of effect? 

Thanks,

Ed

floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      Ed Driscoll wrote:

Hi Guys,

Glad to see that everyone at Eventide is staying safe and doing OK working remotely at the moment. I was using my H9000 earlier tonight to try to recreate the pitch drop echo effect that's called "Son of Kamikaze" on the H3000 Factory plugin version, and a similar effect that I believe is called "Kamikaze Delays" on the hardware H3000. The closest I could get was by fine-tuning the #7614 Magic Echo algorithm. Are there any other algorithms I'm overlooking that can best dial in that sort of effect? 

Thanks,

Ed

Hi Ed! 

I was able to get pretty close to this preset using a combination of a few algorithms! I used 3 algorithms in series, Harmodulator, H910/949 and H3000 Micropitch. 

I'll email you the preset and also take screenshots of my FXChain and algorithm parameters and email it to you.

It's not exatcly like Kamikaze delays, I still have to work on the envelope follower but I think its pretty close. I hope this helps! 

Ed Driscoll
      Participant

Hi Patrick,

Wow, I wasn’t expecting a bespoke patch! It sounds awesome; thanks for putting that together.

floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      Ed Driscoll wrote:

Hi Patrick,

Wow, I wasn't expecting a bespoke patch! It sounds awesome; thanks for putting that together.

Ofcourse! Im glad you like it! 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.