LCD Screen For DSP 4000 Series

Home Forums Products Rackmount LCD Screen For DSP 4000 Series

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Deefern

Hi,

My first Post after all these years since owning two grate Eventide Units in1986-7

Can someone please let me know where I can get the LCD screen for my DSP 4000? Mine has gone Half Dark  on Right side and it is getting imposable to read and edit this unit.

Cheers,

Derek.

IDeangelis

Hi Derek

you may contact support@eventide.com

That should make it!

all the best

I

Deefern

Hi IDeangelis

Thanks for your prompt reply, I will get on it.

Cheers

Dee

bhaberman
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Hi Derek, please include the serial numbers of your units when emailing support@eventide.com.  Thank you!

DSP4000

Just to let people know that if they have this problem with the light going out on the LCD, the backlight is replaceable.

It is just a small flourescent tube (CCFL-Cold Cathode Fluorescent) that can be slid out from behind the display by removing the two small black fixing pins and the cable clamp that holds the high voltage wires that come from the backlight assembly to the PCB.

The backlight assembly can then be opened up to get to the CCFL tube. I haven't done this part and I don't think I'm going to try it. Send it to these guys: http://www.ccflwarehouse.com

I think they can do the job of putting a new CCFL tube into the assembly then you just have to slot it back in behind the display. They can also supply a CCFL tube with the wiring already soldered onto it and you can try putting it back in the assembly if you want. They just need to know the length and diameter of the CCFL tube.

Cheers

Soulheal

Hi,

I have a GTR 4000 Harmonizer and I am currently attempting to work out an approach to fixing a shaded area on the right side of my display screen. I emailed Eventide several times and they told me that the display board was likely going bad and that they do not service this part any more and they can't do much at all for me.

I hadn't heard about the backlight bulb before, do you know if your 4000 has the same setup as the GTR 4000.

Any help to move forward with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Will

zed_90125

Go into SETUP and make sure the contrast and Brightness are set right

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

These screens have not been made for many years (we can't get them). There are always a fair number on eBay at around $250, but you'll want to check the part numbers carefully.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.