Loading H9 presets in H9000R

Home Forums Products Rackmount Loading H9 presets in H9000R

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      J20056
      Participant

I am watching with great interest the Eventide preset video for the TriceraChorus on H9. I wanted to know if (a) these presets are available as files “somewhere”, and (b) whetehr they can be imported in the H9000R via Emote?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

All of the H9 TriceraChorus presets are included in the H9000 and H9000r, when you load up the algorithm the presets will be available without needing to import anything.

J20056
      Participant

thanks. How do I load a preset for TriceraChorus? I have a H9000R with the algo in one of the FX chains, but how do i find the various presets that the videos show? It has to be through Emote, but where do I find them?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

When an algorithm comes up in the search, and it has presets, you’ll see the number of available presets in a circle. Click on the circle and it’ll open up the list of individual presets.

J20056
      Participant

Thank you, I was able to do all that and it is good.

However, say I save an algo preset in Emote on my hard drive and also in the H9000R. Now my new preset is appended at the bottom of the preset list, and the circled number increases by one. All good, except there doesn’t seem to be a way to sort the presets alphabetically, unless I missed. You can sort either by ID or alphanumerically in the algo browser one level up but not here apparently. I was hoping to name all my presets starting with the underscore character so they would show on the top if I could sort them alphabetically.

It would be really convenient. Alternatively, there would be a subsection for factory presets and another for user presets, but otherwise, the lack of any sorting ability is slightly punitive.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      J20056 wrote:

thanks. How do I load a preset for TriceraChorus? I have a H9000R with the algo in one of the FX chains, but how do i find the various presets that the videos show? It has to be through Emote, but where do I find them?

If you go to the "Parameters" tab in Emote, there is a column on the left hand side that has a list of all of the currently selected algorithm's presets. You just need to double click on the preset and it will load. 

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      J20056 wrote:

However, say I save an algo preset in Emote on my hard drive and also in the H9000R. Now my new preset is appended at the bottom of the preset list, and the circled number increases by one. All good, except there doesn’t seem to be a way to sort the presets alphabetically, unless I missed. You can sort either by ID or alphanumerically in the algo browser one level up but not here apparently. I was hoping to name all my presets starting with the underscore character so they would show on the top if I could sort them alphabetically.

It would be really convenient. Alternatively, there would be a subsection for factory presets and another for user presets, but otherwise, the lack of any sorting ability is slightly punitive.

Thanks for your suggestions. 

You are correct that there is currently no way to sort presets. We are in the process of adding a “favorites” filter option for Algorithms and presets that could be a possible solution for your sorting request.  We can’t promise when this will be available, but it is on our list of things to add to Emote and the H9000. 

joeydego
      Participant
      J20056 wrote:

Good point and completely agreed. We also need a way to save favorites in some kind of sub menu. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.