loop 20 ??????? help !

Home Forums Products Rackmount loop 20 ??????? help !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      brunoi

hello ! want record a riff with program LOOP20 and play chorus after. how can I do ?
      regards
      bruno

IDeangelis

Do you mean having Loop20 processed by a chorus effect?

If that is the question, you simply need to create a preset which has 2 fx blocks, with LOOP 20 in A and ST.CHORUS in B, with a SERIES routing.

Load LOOP 20

press PARAMETERS twice & press ROUTING

select SERIES

press PARAMETERS again then press PROGRAM as first softkey in the display

use the knob to reach 115 St.Chorus, then press LOAD FX B to load the chorus in the B block.

DONE!

I

brunoi

thanks for the response !

No , I don't want a chorus ! I want use the eclipse ( program LOOP20) as a jammer( as a boss rc-50 or digitech jamman) . recording a part of guitar and play on!

is it possible ???

IDeangelis

Loop 20 uses straight digital delay with 100% feedback techniques. So you can trap audio in the delay, as long as you keep the feedback at 100%. You won't be able to stop/pause/play audio as in those other units. It's a different flavor….

best

I

brunoi

ok ! it's what I think !   but it's a very good machine.

thanks   have a good day

bruno

simeon
      Participant

just thinking off the top of my head here…

if you used DualLoop10 and tied an expression pedal to the input level of both loops and another expression pedal to the output level of both loops inversely, you could use the first pedal to control the input to the loops and the other to crossfade between them

if you used a drum machine to send midi clock to the eclipse and set the t_loop parameter to 4 bars, then you could record a 4 bar phrase into one side… and then rocking the pedal would then fade out that loop and bring up the other, which you could then record a different 4 bars into. the first pedal would control the input to the loops, allowing you to jam over them, or add more material

i guess it could be done, but there are easier ways to achieve this goal, i guess!

sim

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.