m_banddelays and modulate function in H8000

Home Forums Products Rackmount m_banddelays and modulate function in H8000

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      FranBlan
      Participant

Hello,

I got both the Eclipse and the H8000FW. (nice sounding both of them)

My first question is about the m_banddelays of the Eclipse.

-Is there such algorithm in the H8000FW; where you can modulate 4 delays with each of them having individual modulated frequency filtering (linked to the internal LFO)?

-Second question, can we modulate a parameter with the H8000 in the same manner as for the eclipse without going into Vsig. (e.g. pressing a button for 3 sec. and the modulate section appear)

Thanks to let me know, I appreciate your time.

Francois

ThreeFingersOfLove
      Participant

Presets 610, 611, 612, 613, 657, 660, 1011 all include band delays!

FranBlan
      Participant

Thanks for the reply.

I agree, there's plenty of banddelays setup on the H8000. However, none of them have the filter linked to the LFO (like in the Eclipse, with the program name called m_banddelays).

I wanted to find an example with an LFO already implemented so that I can modify it using VSIG.

Like having a square wave LFO that modulates a notch filter of +1000 Hz if 1 on the square wave, +0Hz else). 

Anyone have done it? 

Thanks again.

Frank

ThreeFingersOfLove
      Participant

I suppose you can take an algorithm that comes close and modify its structure by adding an LFO modulating the filter. It shouldn't be very difficult to do.

FranBlan
      Participant

By any chance, is there someone who knows a program number that include a modulate function based on LFO that have an internally driven frequency?

Thanks in advance 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.