Midi Assign setting not memorized after power off

Home Forums Products Rackmount Midi Assign setting not memorized after power off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      violetpow
      Participant

Hello Eventide,

i bought a H8000FW with 5.5 OS and after working a while i realized, that the midi controll settings in presets will not memorized after power off.

I have assigned 8 midi CCs in the H8000 setup. When i assign a parameter with the preconfuriated "assigns" 1-8 in a preset and set it up for spezial range (i.e. min/max 50%), but don't save the preset, after power off is the Midi assign still there, but with competelly other ranges.

Also i noticed, if you set 2 prarameter in a presets with i.e. assign 1 and 2, after setting up the assign 2 the setted range (i.e. absolute 500Hz) of assign 1 is gone and you have to do it again.

Are you familar with this bug and when it will fixed?

cheers

Mathias

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

violetpow:

I have assigned 8 midi CCs in the H8000 setup. When i assign a parameter with the preconfuriated "assigns" 1-8 in a preset and set it up for spezial range (i.e. min/max 50%), but don't save the preset, after power off is the Midi assign still there, but with competelly other ranges.

You have to save the preset to keep the parameter MIDI settings – not a bug, it's the way the unit works.

violetpow:

Also i noticed, if you set 2 prarameter in a presets with i.e. assign 1 and 2, after setting up the assign 2 the setted range (i.e. absolute 500Hz) of assign 1 is gone and you have to do it again.

Sorry – don't understand.

violetpow
      Participant

nickrose:

Sorry – don't understand.

sorry for my bad english i'm a german.

In the H8000 setup you can configure 8 assigns to 8 midi CC.

Than you set in a preset assign 1 and assign 2 to two differnt parameters. At 1st you take assign 1 set  i.e. dry/wet with a range of min/max 50%. After them you set assign 2 to feedback and use a range of min/max of 80%. After you pressing done at assign 2, the assign 1's range is back to absolute 100% (not min/max 50%)

I hope you understand 🙂

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I see a possible bug where the maximum of the first assign is corrupted. This can be cured by re-entering it after having entered the second.

I'll enter it as a bug which should be fixed for the next release.

violetpow
      Participant

ok, thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.