Midi Foot Controller H8000FW

Home Forums Products Rackmount Midi Foot Controller H8000FW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mtclearwave

I am interested in buying a Midi Foot Controller for the H8000FW. I have read the 2008 threads about the Gordius and Behringer FCB1010. These seem to be a very good combination . . . Has anyone had any experience using these devices or can anyone suggest other Midi Foot Controllers that have worked for them controlling the Eventide?

I use a fcb 1010 with uno chip. This works very good. I use it in stompbox mode controlling parameters (cc) and program switching (pc). Programming the fcb 1010 is very simple if you use ripwerx software. If you want to use the fcb 1010 switches for bypass dsp A or B you have to get the switch in toggle mode. You can do this by setting the first value to 127, the second to 1 but uncheck the box. It took me a while to figure this out using the H8000/fcb 1010 uno combo. The fcb 1010 is solid as a rock. I have used mine for morer than 10 years live on stage and it stills works as a charm! I believe you get a lot for the money you pay for.

MFPhouse
      Participant

I work with the Doepfer Drehbank and four Pedals

mtclearwave
        MFPhouse wrote:

I work with the Doepfer Drehbank and four Pedals

This looks fantastic. Too bad it has been discontinued. Perhaps i will have a look on Ebay.  Do you know if it is mac compatible?

MFPhouse
      Participant

You do not need a Software for the Drehbank. Just plug it to your Midi device and it works.

Keep Attention on Ebay . There are two version of the Drehbank . One with Options and the other ( older ) without Option .

You never find only the Input Option on Ebay, so …

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.