Modulation pb with 3.5

Home Forums Products Rackmount Modulation pb with 3.5

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      quinton

Hello,
      i don't know if it happens since i've switched to the 3.5 OS, but it seems there is some problems with the modulation tool. When i modulate some parameter with the lfo#1 in unipolar mode, all is working fine at first. But i soon as i update or save the program, the modulation start from 0 instead of the previously typed value (the scale is kept however). Anyone who has seen the same behavior ?

All the best,

Vincent

IDeangelis

Hi Vincent

we need a detailed example from you, to try to replicate the problem, if such is the case.

Please describe:

name & number of preset used

all patching details between parameter and Lfo 1

anything else that can be relevant to this.

thanks

quinton

Hi Italo,

meanwhile, i've found this : as soon as i load another program and then go back to the one i've stored (with the modulated parameter), the problem isn't here anymore. This is only if i stay on the edited program that a update (or a save) bring the problem.

My program is :

FXA : m_bandelays
      FXB : diffchorus, in serial routing

The parameter being modulated are the Freq parameter of the delay(s), in unipolar mode between 500 and 2000Hz (Freq=500 and scale = 1500). After updating, it seems that it goes from 0 to 1500.

I've tried to modulate it directly from lfo1 or from the param1 (param1 being modulated from the lfo1) with the same result.

Hoping this can help,

Vincent

IDeangelis

Hi Vincent

I did my tests on BandDelays, patching LFO#1 to Freq1 , first delay filter. I used your values, setting freq. to 500Hz, then patching it to the lfo with scaling +1500 Hz…it correctly sweeps between 500 and 2000 Hz. Stored the preset and reloaded…works fine. I did UPDATE  it on a second try and Freq 1 is now swept between 0 and 1500Hz as you reported. Looks like the Mod Block resets the min value…a bug (possibly).

On to engineers!

thanks for reporting this!

At the moment the work_around would be recreating the mod patching in the new preset and store it.

best

I

quinton

Ok, i'm glad to help you to improve this fantastic gear (even if it's a very little bit) !

All the best,
      Vincent

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.