Mshift + Reverb … Hi Cut not working?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Mshift + Reverb … Hi Cut not working?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      cowudders
      Participant

Hello,

I'm on 4.01 and methinks the 'S Hicut' in 184 Mshift+Reverb does not work.

Going after the diagram, it should be in place right after the shifter, can somebody verify?

thanks!

bernd

cowudders
      Participant

Let me rephrase this … the Program 184 's HICUT' under 'master params'does not work. it does nothing here. Maybe it does something, but it's surely not cutting the highs after the shifter.

Even installed OS 3.51 for testing – same problem – the parameter pretends it's not here.

I must be doing something wrong, please help!

cowudders
      Participant

ok … the hicut is placed in the feedback loop after the shifter … got confused by the wording in the manual …. sorry for wasting bandwith (paramteter: span)

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

As far as I can see, the "S Hicut" only applies to the feedback signal – the diagram in the manual is wrong. Apologies.

cowudders
      Participant

Thanks, Nick.

Would it be thinkable to make those and some filters in other algorithms switchable?

prefeedback/feedbackloop/postshift? Too much work/trouble?

And, just because I really got into feedback, crossfeedback things: Any chance of adding the 'feedback network' from the 3000 to the eclipse's multishift? Not only for some famous Clearmoutain preset. would be great!

And yes, I tried a vsigable Eventide (Orville), but it was eating all my time !! 🙂

All the best, bernd

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi Bernd

I think your last line gives you the answer …

cowudders
      Participant

NOT what I wanted to hear !! damn. 🙂

all the best! -b

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.