NEW ECLIPSE BETA OS3.5B2 BUILD AVAILABLE!

Home Forums Products Rackmount NEW ECLIPSE BETA OS3.5B2 BUILD AVAILABLE!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      IDeangelis

Hi folks

last night a new build for Eclipse OS 3.5 has been posted.
      V3.5B2 fixes MIDI Program Changes (now functional) and presets Expert Menu (now correctly displaying its parameters).
      We advice expert users and those who have installed the previous version B1 to install this build.

Specific areas that need testing and attention:

-AUDIO
      make sure you hear everything correctly; no noises whatsoever. Change as many presets as you can..and also try working at 96KHz sampling rate, loading those presets that can run at such rate.

-MIDI
      Eclipse Externals have been doubled up to a hefty 16! Try patching as many of them, definitely MORE than 8, to system and presets parameters and check how the unit responds to MIDI CC messages. Load as many presets as you can…trying the 3 internal MIDI maps and a new map you can create.

-NORMAL USE
      Use the unit as you'd do in your daily digital fx routine (!). Notice anything that we should know and take care of.

After installation please execute a CLEAR SETUP! That should be asked by the unit anyway, so press the YES key.
      After reboot, do another CLEAR SETUP by power cycling the unit with the SETUP key pressed & held.

Please let us know about anything you may find odd.

The build is here:
      http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Harmonizers%20and%20Rack%20Products/Eclipse.aspx#downloads

Thanks YOU thank YOU!

I

tacman77

So does this build add some more effects or combinations of effects?

Thanks

IDeangelis

No it doesn't.

The update is very important though as it doubles the MIDI CC messages that can be used to remote parameters (16!) , makes the unit 50% faster in all operations, including MIDI and fixes some bugs.

Rozzer
      Participant

Hello I!

I tried out 3.5B2 for some time today with no problems except this:

When trying to modulate a parameter, many of the Modulation sources seem to be missing. Hotkeys and Externals (all 16) are present, but LFO, BPM, Follower and ADSRs seem to be missing.

I hope I'm not just being dumb 😉

Rozzer

IDeangelis

GOOD CATCH, MAN ! ! !

I see what you mean. Basically the ModBlock sources don't appear under Modulation Sources.

Thank you for the speedy report!

Idea

Rozzer
      Participant

Yes that's it.

Whilst you're doubling the amount of Externals, any chance of doubling the amount of Hotkeys? I often find myself wishing for more!.

R

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.