New Eclipse

Home Forums Products Rackmount New Eclipse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      millertime
      Participant

I just received my second eclipse. It was a used unit with version 2 software, hardware version A

I did the software update to V4. My question is how many hardware versions have there been?

can I find out how many on time hours this unit has?

how can I find out the status of the battery or should I change it now?

I would like to find out the age of this eclipse…   thanks wayne

wilkinsi
      Participant

AFAIK, only the top end harmonizers like the H8000/Orville/DSP7000 series had the ability to store the number of hours etc.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Mr Wilkinsi is correct-  the Eclipse does not show its age.

There have been a number of small hardware mods to the Eclipse to improve reliability and replace unavailable parts – but if yours is behaving well these should not be an issue. There have been no major changes.

millertime
      Participant

Ok guys thank you for the responce. V4 is up and running fine. I really like useing the Eclipse in a guitar rack and im looking forward to getting this set up tonight and doing some work with itBig Smile

millertime
      Participant

I was getting a bad checksum memory error until I read what to do in the manual when this happens. It seemed to take care of it. Hope I dont see that again

wilkinsi
      Participant

If you do, you can also change the lithium battery and then flash the firmware using a CF card.

millertime
      Participant

what do you mean by " flash the firmware "

wilkinsi
      Participant

As in the same way you updated to V4 firmware.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.