New H9 Version Number for Harmadillo algorithm – 5.8.2[0]

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New H9 Version Number for Harmadillo algorithm – 5.8.2[0]

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      pmcculloch
      Eventide Staff
      We just released a new version of the H9 firmware with accompanying new releases of H9 Control (version 3.6.0) containing the Harmadillo algorithm. 

If you'd like to check out the new Harmadillo algorithm, please install the latest version of H9 Control.  From there, you can update your H9 to the latest firmware, version 5.8.2[0]. This is an update from 5.8.1[0] and fixes a bug with envelope to rate.

Here's a quick guide we put together for updating your H9:

pmcculloch
      Eventide Staff

Version 3.6.0 of H9 Control is now available on the Google Play store.

apalazzolo
      Participant

Thank you so much.  This algo is a big win.

davebrubaker
      Participant

Just loaded up the Harmadillo. Thanks and congrats to the development team. This algo sounds great and is another useful tool in the H9’s sound sculpting arsenal. Love the new interface design option too. Very intuitive.

bansta
      Participant

Guys, you rule! This new algo sounds awesome! Thank you very much!

arcanedevice
      Participant
      pmcculloch wrote:

We just released a new version of the H9 software with accompanying new releases of H9 Control (version 3.6.0) containing the Harmadillo algorithm.

If you’d like to check out the new Harmadillo algorithm, please install the latest version of H9 Control.  From there, you can update your H9 to the latest firmware, version 5.8.1[0].

Here’s a quick guide we put together for updating your H9:

App store not showing any Eventide as far as I can see (19 July 4 PM)

pmcculloch
        Eventide Staff

The App Store only has the iOS versions. The latest version of H9 Control for desktop is available directly from our website:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/1151/installers

arcanedevice wrote:
        pmcculloch wrote:

We just released a new version of the H9 software with accompanying new releases of H9 Control (version 3.6.0) containing the Harmadillo algorithm.

If you’d like to check out the new Harmadillo algorithm, please install the latest version of H9 Control.  From there, you can update your H9 to the latest firmware, version 5.8.1[0].

Here’s a quick guide we put together for updating your H9:

App store not showing any Eventide as far as I can see (19 July 4 PM)

h9controller
      Eventide Staff

For those who want the presets in this Harmadillo Video Spot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwTOv3RX0dE

you can get them through this preset list:

https://com-eventide-drupaluserfiles.s3.amazonaws.com/download/file/Harmadillo+Video+Spot+Preset+List.h9z

This list includes the presets:

• Prairie Dog
      • Delta Slide
      • Tulsa Tornado
      • False Grit
      • Stand Off

cdonnet
      Participant

Will this algorithm later on H9000 be available ?

silver_mica
      Participant

Oh, wow.  I woke up this morning and realized there was a new algorithm.   I just now downloaded it.  Thanks!  

aliengtr
      Participant

dsconnected midi cable from h9 pedal, went to apple app store and got new h9 controll app which updated my h9 sopftware,connecyed h9 with bluetooth which started h9 software,prompted toinstall new update and that was it, worked great on h9 max and core.

I thought harmadillo was just ok, but it turns out its awesome.went hrough all presets only a couple were not for me. very cool!!! I hope more algo coming for h9.Loved the last few especially 

sarika78
      Participant

Hello

The most recent version of H9, 5.8.2[0], brings substantial improvements to the Harmadillo algorithm. This update demonstrates the ongoing dedication to improving performance and producing the best outcomes. Users who explore the cutting-edge capabilities of this iteration will discover exciting breakthroughs.

sarika78
        Participant

Thank you,
        for sharing such good information, for lots of love, and amazing things that you have contributed.

pmcculloch
      Eventide Staff
      cdonnet wrote:
      Will this algorithm later on H9000 be available ?

Yes, we will have a version for the H9000.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.