new harmonizer

Home Forums Products Rackmount new harmonizer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, first of all what a great forum for the eventide stuff…

I am a previous owner of a H3000 and i am thinking about buying a new harmonizer product. In norway (where I live) the price of buying a new one is astronomical. The Norwegian secondhand market is also completly dead in terms of harmonizer products.

So the only way to go is ebay
      So i am thinking the orville is about the same price as eclipse…often se H7000 more pricy than the orville too
      The dsp 4000 is about the same as H3000.

In my oppinion the Orville is the sweetest deal in terms of money/features – obviously a H8000FW is the best – but it is almost double the money…

My use is for my home studio (protools) and in a guitar rig.

Please advice.. in terms of what is the practical difference between the newer items. I would not go for the h3000. I think either eclipse,H7000 or orville is within my price range

Best regards
      Birger

IDeangelis

Hi Birger

if have to get an used Harmonizer, go for the mighty Orville…for the following reasons:

-it's twice the power of a 7000

-you can later decide to upgrade it to an H8000Fw and send it back to us for the work!

best

I

Hi Thanx for the reply – i llok forward to recieveing an orville…

Is there any tips you can share with a newbi like me interms of good sites, vids etc for eventides except this abviously knowledgeble forum 🙂

_b

IDeangelis

You could explore the Eventidehelps Archive folder. A LOT of knowledge is there, from our older forum!

all the best

I

richardt
      Participant

Go for the Orville! Anything you can do with an H3000 or 4000, you can do better with the Orville with better sound quality. I know. I owned a H3000, got rid of it for a 4000B+ because I wanted more power, then got rid of the 4000 for an Orville. I've got more power than I know what to do with now! Lol! 1000+ presets and if you still can't find the effect you're looking for, VSIG is an awesome tool and much easier in use than it appears at first. Worried about maxing out the DSP with large algorithms? If you can manage to do that (it's not that easy, actually), you've got a 2nd DSP (like having 2 7000 series Eventides) you can route the signal into for more horsepower. Absolutely AMAZING instrument and the best deal going at the moment. If I had only bought it in the first place, I would've saved myself a good bit of money. Don't make that mistake!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.