New vid featuring PitchFactor & H8000FW

Home Forums Products Rackmount New vid featuring PitchFactor & H8000FW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rosensta
      Participant

Here's a new video I just uploaded to YouTube; I use a PitchFactor and an 8000 on it, with lots of realtime control of both.  Enjoy!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdblUYNDPx0

t_tangent
      Participant

Very relaxing. Thanks. I particularly liked the part from 1.36, with those lovely sort of shimmering delays. Was that effect from the Eventide?

Cheers,

t_t

MFPhouse
      Participant

Great !

How many ( expression ? )pedals you are using ? And how they are connected ? Via Logic ?

Hardware ?

rosensta
      Participant

That's a bunch of things, actually: it's a PitchFactor set to 'Diatonic' (and I can change the interval of transposition with a pedal), the 8000 set to Reverse Delay & Reverb, with the Reverse Delay being pitch-shiftable (again, with a pedal), and finally (in the middle of the signal chain) is Guitar Rig's PsycheDelay, set to 'forward' and an octave higher–so everything you play comes back twice as fast and one octave up.

Hope this helps!  And thanks for the kind words.

rosensta
      Participant

The whole rig has about 15 expression pedals.  One for the PitchFactor, plugged right into it; six for the H8000, all going into a Roland FC-200 pedalboard, and coming out as midi data into Ableton Live, which then routes all of the midi to the right places.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.