No license key in the email & Errors in installing Elevate Mastering Bundle Osx.

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins No license key in the email & Errors in installing Elevate Mastering Bundle Osx.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      zinocalamia
      Participant

I could not install Elevate Mastering Bundle Osx. In fact at the end of the installation process a long list of errors appears. I have many Eventide plugins and this is the first time that happens. Plus, there was no license key in the email that was sent to me. Do you have any solution?

Manu Pekar
      Participant

Hello,

Same for me.

The mail “order confirmation” sent by Eventide contains the Sereial number, but no licence key.

What is going wrong ?

gkellum
        Participant
        Manu Pekar wrote:

The mail "order confirmation" sent by Eventide contains the Sereial number, but no licence key.

If you buy a plugin directly from Eventide during the purchasing process we deposit the license for the plugin to your iLok account.  We don't send you an email with a serial number and license key b/c there's nothing you need to do to activate your purchase.  You just need to download the installers for the plugin if you haven't done so already, and use the iLok License Manager app to activate your license.

This help page has additional information about the process: 

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/installing-and-authorizing-plug-ins

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff
      zinocalamia wrote:

I could not install Elevate Mastering Bundle Osx. In fact at the end of the installation process a long list of errors appears. I have many Eventide plugins and this is the first time that happens. Plus, there was no license key in the email that was sent to me. Do you have any solution?

Hi Zinocalamia,

I am corresponding with you over email.

Thanks,

Dan

I bought the Elevate Mastering Bundle through Plugin Boutique, downloaded it, and then registered here at Eventide.  I received the serial number and license key once I did the initial registration/confirmation via email.  I also downloaded the new version of iLok.  Each time I have entered the product, serial number, licesnse key and my user ID for iLok, I get:

A license could not be deposited to your iLok account, because your iLok account does not meet the upgrade requirements for the product being registered. Please contact Eventide support at support@eventide.com for help resolving this issue..

I fidn there is no option to try to enter the new product into the iLok manager.  And to make things worse, Ableton Live doesn’t recognize the plugin as of yet. ????

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Did you download and authorize the free EQuivocate plug-in?  https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins/equalizer/equivocate

You must do this first, to activate the $79 Elevate Bundle Upgrade license.  I know this seems arbitrary, but we weren't originally planning to run EQuivocate for free for the full 6 weeks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.