no Send in algorithm FuzzWaWammyPre (149)?

Home Forums Products Rackmount no Send in algorithm FuzzWaWammyPre (149)?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jfcharles

Hi everyone,

The drawing for this algorithm in the doc shows a send (S) right after the EQ. I can't find it when playing with the unit. Is it there?

I tried to use the TRIM parameter in the EQ instead, but the implementation is not good for performance: when we change this parameter with an external, no audio xfade/audio line connects old and new values, and that results in clicks in the signal when we change the TRIM (usually that doesn't happen when the algorithm has a send).

Is there another way to doing that?

Thanks for you help,

Jean-Francois.

IDeangelis

Hi JF

the S can also be labeled MANUAL_PED. It's the same function and it's patched to EXT_1, which is assigned to Pedal 1 as factory default.

best

I

jfcharles

Thanks for the answer!

Yes, it does work IF I set the EFFECT (in Parameters-> Pedal) to volume.

Problem is: I want to use the wammy transposition fixed to -1200 for instance. To achieve that, I have to set the EFFECT to wammy, otherwise, I don't get any transposition, right?

But when I set the EFFECT to wammy, then I can't control the "volume" anymore, right?

Actually, as far as I understand, in this algorithm, there is a choice (eXclusive OR) between the volume, the wammy, and the wawa. Or what am I missing there?

Thanks for your help!

J-F

IDeangelis

Yep. You have to choose which fx is controlled by the pedal…either …or…or.

You may place a second algorithm after this one, in series, and use its SEND for level control.

best

I

jfcharles

That's what I feared, thanks for the confirmation!

J-F

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.