No videos tutorials?

Home Forums Products Rackmount No videos tutorials?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Stephen Lory

I purchased an Eclipse last week and find it relatively easy to change presets and parameters. My intention is to use the unit with my DAW and avoid analog IO. I am not a guitarist.
      I searched YouTube for tutorials on some of the more complex aspects such as creating presets from algorithms and midi controller with pedals and pedalboards. The closest video to a tutorial shows a guitarist load assorted presets and playing riffs.
      If anyone proficient with the Eclipse might post real tutorials to YouTube you will corner the market. I know the Eventide Manuals cover all the bases, but their tutorials are only several paragraphs.
      The Eclipse seems such an advanced product that there are great opportunities for anyone seeking to build a base in YouTube. Just a comment from a novice.

dedovstas
      Participant

Hi Stephen,

please check this out, if you used to work in Cubase: https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/rackmount/cubase-device-panels-eventide-eclipse

For programming, IMHO you should carefully analyze the factory presets, writing down all the settings and trying to understand their meaning. First of all it’s always good to know what exactly you want to create. There are also some competent people in internet who offer programming courses

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.