Orville analog routing problem

Home Forums Products Rackmount Orville analog routing problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      duantro
      Participant

Hi I have an Orville unit that I’ve been running in via digital, and am needing to route it via my interface analog I/o. No matter what routing I use, I can’t seem to get any signal. Any ideas?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You're not really giving me any information.

I would suggest that you re-initialize the unit – this should default it to analog in, analog out. If it still does not pass analog, it probably needs looking at.

duantro
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

You’re not really giving me any information.

I would suggest that you re-initialize the unit – this should default it to analog in, analog out. If it still does not pass analog, it probably needs looking at.

What additional info would help? I powered up with the 8 key help and selected the analog stereo in after a long hold on the program button.

Still no analog signal coming in. Reselected the wordclock in as clock source. Any ideas?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – sounds like it needs a service. Probably a power supply issue if none of the four analogs work. support@eventide.com

duantro
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

Sorry – sounds like it needs a service. Probably a power supply issue if none of the four analogs work. support@eventide.com

Do analog inputs show up under input menus or dsp?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Analog input gains show up on the LEVELS menus, and as routings under SETUP. See the UM for more info.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.