/persistent failed re:(problem solved)

Home Forums Products Rackmount /persistent failed re:(problem solved)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Skorefish
      Participant

Hello,

For those with the same problem:

#I just ran a usb self test on the h9000r with the following outcome:

#mounting ubi0: persistent on / persistent failed: structure needs cleaning.

#I tried the reset to factory settings method: (paperclip + network button at start):

#after more than 2 hours the network led was still blinking so I gave up, what can I do?

#should I run it for longer or is there a better method?I really love the sound of the machine so,

#for the moment I just save everything on my pc ! 

I found out in the manual: power up with paperclip, fully formatted the usb stick with update os, reinitialised 2 times, reset the state et voila after reboot persistent ok. Hope it stays this way, I think I’m gone use the backup function from time to time.

smiley

H9000 time ahead !!! cool

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi, 

Sorry to hear about your issue and the confusion with the Factory Reset startup sequence.

There is an issue with the H9000R Factory Reset startup sequence and that is why it wouldn't work for you. Connecting to your H9000R in recovery mode and selecting the reinitialize option performs the same function, so I've updated the user manual to follow those steps instead. Let me know if you have any other issues. 

-Tyler

qepic7
      Participant

Hello,

I have been fighting with my H9000R for the past 2 weeks with this same issue.  I haven’t been able to successfully factory reset or power up with the paperclip.  Just lots of network button blinking happening.  My unit refuses to show up in Emote.  Everything was fine up until 2 weeks ago.  (everything was updated to the latest version)

Any ideas?

Skorefish
      Participant

Don’t push the network button when using the paperclip method.

Make sure your h9000r and your computer are in the same network range. Network card in dhcp automatic mode?

qepic7
      Participant
      Skorefish wrote:

Make sure your h9000r and your computer are in the same network range. Network card in dhcp automatic mode?

Thanks for the help.  Still not sure why nothing is happening, as my H9000R is connected via ethernet to my PC which has internet access.  I will have to put in a ticket again.

Thanks again

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      qepic7 wrote:

Skorefish wrote:

Thanks for the help.  Still not sure why nothing is happening, as my H9000R is connected via ethernet to my PC which has internet access.  I will have to put in a ticket again.

Thanks again

Hi, sorry to hear about your connection issues. 

I will respond to your support ticket with further troubleshooting instructions. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.