Possibilities and limitations of using foot pedals/midi interfaces using guitar in an Live situation.

Home Forums Products Rackmount Possibilities and limitations of using foot pedals/midi interfaces using guitar in an Live situation.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Yes I am thinking about buying the H8000FW

I do not prefer to have one static preset when I play, I prefer to morph it sounds with foot pedals in real time to get a more organic/living sound..especially Since I play mostly live improvisation…I also play synth guitar..

I wonder, what is the posibillities and limitations, how many foot pedals or midi interfaces can you connect ?

Of course the ideal would be if I could control every relevant aspect and parameters in real time… like for instance dry and wet mix for a certain effect like reverb or delays…or perhaps change the filter settings ? disable/enable some effect ? 

change delay time or decay time of reverb ?

the Panning of left and right ?

Yeah what i bascially wonder is if I can assign a pedal to almost every paramter in the h8000FW  For and device in this price range it is what I would expect. 

I will have as many foot pedals as I possibly can we this unit, cause I want to be able to control all aspect and parameters of the sound in real time. 

Or am I only limited to using one pedal board or what is the options ?

What pedal boards or midi interfaces are compatible and recommended ?

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The H8000FW has many remote control options. You are obviously limited in the number of pedals and switches you can connect directly ( 2 pedals or 4 switches or combinations thereof), but you can connect around 20 MIDI sources.

All the above can be used to control almost all parameters of the machine. See the User manual for more information. Be aware that remote control of some things, such as delay times, requires some thought.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.