Presets question

Home Forums Products Rackmount Presets question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dario

Hello,

on my H8000FW running the 5.5 OS , when i use two a preset  like the   #1424 Sequence Wa, the "sequenced wha" effect is barely audible, it's very weak in background. Which kind of parameters have I to tweak to make it more audible and marked?

I have  a similar behaviour with the # 1420 OrganicAnimation preset. Even if I tweak the <sens> paramenter, it seems don't happen anything, I listen only to the sound of my guitar, without anything else. It seems like an <empty> preset.

Any suggestions are very appreciate

thanks

Dario

Any suggestions? any advice?

let me know, i need assistance

thanks

wilkinsi
      Participant

It may be the level of the algorithm/FX engine that's set too low or B is set too high. It is also possible to have two algorithms where one phases the other out. I suggest trying to choose a different algorithm with one of those you're using to determine if its the latter.

Dario

First of all, I want to specify that I'm using only one of these algorhitm ( the #1424 Sequence Wa  and the  #1420 OrganicAnimation )  one-by-one and not togheter.

They are loaded only on DSP A, so I'm not using the DSP B.

About the DSPs levels, they are set on 100% Wet both, so in my case the level of the algorithm/FX engine is not set too low, because it's at 100% Wet , also becuase I keep my H8000FW connected to the mackie mixer and there I can adjust further my levels..

I really don't know what I can tweak within the # 1424 or the # 1420 algorithms to be able to listen to their "effect".

Any other suggestions?

Let me know

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.