Pro Tools Expansion Card for H9000

Home Forums Products Rackmount Pro Tools Expansion Card for H9000

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hemlocxl
      Participant

Sooooo, looks like we finally got the formal announcement for the Pro Tools Expansion Card for the H9000.  I just went through heck trying to get my Dante expansion card to work, but I have an Avid HDX2 system and have 2 digilink ports available on my 2nd HDX card.  My MTRX Studio is using the 2 digilink ports on the first HDX card.  For some reason, my Avid HD Omni doesn’t work with my MTRX Studio when I connect the Omni to the second card, so I just yanked that box from my I/O section, altogether.  Is there anyone from Eventide that can confirm the PT Expansion Card will work alongside my MTRX Studio being connected to the 2nd HDX card?  And if it DOES work, is there a need to connect the Loop Sync on the expansion card to the MTRX Studio, if I already have Wordclock connected on my H9000R to the MTRX Studio?  

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      hemlocxl wrote:

Is there anyone from Eventide that can confirm the PT Expansion Card will work alongside my MTRX Studio being connected to the 2nd HDX card?  And if it DOES work, is there a need to connect the Loop Sync on the expansion card to the MTRX Studio, if I already have Wordclock connected on my H9000R to the MTRX Studio?  

Hi, sorry we didn't reply to this sooner – I think both questions are answered here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/40214#comment-40214

hemlocxl
      Participant
      jbamberg wrote:

hemlocxl wrote:

Is there anyone from Eventide that can confirm the PT Expansion Card will work alongside my MTRX Studio being connected to the 2nd HDX card?  And if it DOES work, is there a need to connect the Loop Sync on the expansion card to the MTRX Studio, if I already have Wordclock connected on my H9000R to the MTRX Studio?  

Hi, sorry we didn’t reply to this sooner – I think both questions are answered here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/comment/40214#comment-40214

No worries.  I am contacting Sweetwater tomorrow to find out about returning my H9000R, the Dante card and the Pro Tools card.  Absolutely nothing is working the way it’s supposed to.  Wasted way too much time and money on this, which should’ve all been a plug & play afterthought, to be honest.  I am extremely disappointed with the lack of tech support and documentation for all of this stuff.  

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.