Problem with Eclipse

Home Forums Products Rackmount Problem with Eclipse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      slowpoint

Hi

Been having an issue with my Eclipse lately. 

I use my Eclipse in a guitar rig with a looper ( RJM ) and mixer ( old Rocktron Rack interface) in the back end ( effects loop ) of my amp(s)

I could be playing, in the middle of something,  than all of a sudden no sound from the Eclipse (effect)  the unit just ceases to work. All keys are still working, it's not freezing in as much by way of no response from the keys,  I can still scroll to a new patch/program,  but the unit will not give up any sound / effect. When I turn the unit off and restart, all seems to be fine and normal again. This seems to be the only way to get it working correctly, to turn it off and restart it. It doesn't do it all the time, but rather, more than occasionally,  enough to think theirs a problem of sorts. I use the unit in my home studio rig, I haven't used it live and I would hesitate to do so in present condition. I haven't been caught out as yet, but one knows it's just a matter of time.

Any known issues and possible fixes in this regard?

Thanks for any help that may be provided

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Unless it happens with a specific preset it's probably some kind of hardware issue. You should try different cables, etc, but if that fails:

support@eventide.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.