Product with the most custom scales/user harmonies available?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Product with the most custom scales/user harmonies available?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nick M

Can anyone say which Eventide units (past or present) have the most available  multi voice custom scales for harmonies, eg sets of user defineable  intervals stacked above (or below) each note of a chromatic scale?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      Nick M wrote:

Can anyone say which Eventide units (past or present) have the most available  multi voice custom scales for harmonies, eg sets of user defineable  intervals stacked above (or below) each note of a chromatic scale?

Probably H7600/8000, then Eclipse.

There is a useful section on Custom Scales at the back of the H8000 presets manual.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The scales are saved as presets, so the number you can save is the number of presets you can save. Probably 100 or so.

That's about the limit of my knowledge. Note that Custom Scales are only available on 7600, 8000 and Eclipse.

Nick M

Thanks

Nick M

[/quote]

Probably H7600/8000, then Eclipse.

There is a useful section on Custom Scales at the back of the H8000 presets manual.

[/quote]

Thanks,  I’ve scoured the manuals, but  can’t actually see how many custom scales can be saved in any of these  Eventide units.   Can somebody tell me the number  of user defineable harmonies (eg sets of 12 semitones with different intervals of stacked harmonies) available in each or any of these (or past models ) rack products?

Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.