Program changes / MIDI Map Groups

Home Forums Products Rackmount Program changes / MIDI Map Groups

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mtclearwave

Wenn using the Next Program forward command the Programs do cycle thru and start from the beginning as stated in the OM below – but I cannot get this to work with the Prev Program command – it will cycle to the beginning of the Group and then stops there. Bug?

The “next” or “previous” program is constrained to what is displayed on the page133image17952 page133image18152menu page. If the currently loaded program is the “highest” program in the list, a “next” program trigger will load the lowest program in the bank. Similarly, if the currently loaded program is the “lowest” program in the list, a “previous” program trigger will load the highest program in the bank. 

Another anomally is scrolling thru the Midi Maps (Page with Groups / Presets / Prg Chn / Midi Maps) with the front wheel – it stops one before the last one. When I use a Ext Midi Controller I can get the last Midi Map to show up. Bug?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It does sound like these might be bugs. Surprisingly no-one else has reported them.

mtclearwave

Well, that is surspising . . .  Any chance the H8000 will be updated in the near future?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.