Questions about saving eclipse data to a data card

Home Forums Products Rackmount Questions about saving eclipse data to a data card

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      myqqy

I have been having trouble trying to save programs from my eclipse to a sandisk ultra II 2.0 gb compact flash card.  I have formatted the card repeatedly, but it continues to not save programs correctly.  I tried to do a bulk save of about 10 programs, and on one occasion 3 of the programs were saved while the rest did not.  I tried to save individual programs, but nothing would save.  The eclipse would state that the save process was complete, but nothing would be on the compact flash card.  I have the 3.1 version of eclipse, and i purchased it used about 1 1/2 years ago.  Does it sound like a faulty card, or does it sound like the eclipse needs servicing?  On several occasions in the past, i've had to completely reset the eclipse as it would freeze up unexpectedly.  Currently, the eclipse is working fine, and saves programs to its internal memory- but i can't get it to save to the flash card. I lost several cool programs in the past, and want to save new programs that i want to use on my band's next cd.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Michael Daniewicz

IDeangelis

Hi Michael

not all CFcards work fine w/Eclipse. They should be up to max 2GB (lower is better!) and be formatted on a Windows PC as FAT, NOT FAT 32.

Your Eclipse must be updated to the latest OS version 3.51. That a better system and the only one we do support.

all the best

I

myqqy

How do i upgrade my eclipse to the 3.51 version?

IDeangelis

You need to register your Eclipse to your Eventide account. This will let you enter the Updates area for Eclipse and download the latest OS.

all the best

I

myqqy

I'm sorry for being slow-witted, but how does one register an eclipse to one's eventide account?  I don't see anything on the forum pages that allow for that.  Do i call eventide to do that?  Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Michael Daniewicz

IDeangelis

You will find a light blue area on the top or mid right sde of many pages on the Eventide website or a Useful Links list, like here:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/Harmonizers/Eclipse.aspx

click on Register Products, after having logged in w/your ID & PW.

best

I

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.