Questions on Orville and H8000FW

Home Forums Products Rackmount Questions on Orville and H8000FW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      razo

– In the Orville manual it says that the foot pedal jacks 1 & 2 can accept control voltages.. Is this true for both machines and in case what is the input voltage range?

– If I assign a controller to a global parameter via pressing the Select key (e.g. input level), will it be store it as part of the preset or will it be lost?

– Which module and initiallizations shall I use in Vsig if I want to 'hardwire' a specific midi continous controller in the preset?

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The control voltage input range is 0-5V. This applies to both Orville and H8000 family

global parameters – I believe they are stored separately, not as part of the preset.

midi continuous controller in Vsig – either:

1) click on a knob output, then MIDI/add remote

or

2) use the EXTCONTROL module.

razo

Ok.. Regarding:

1) The Midi – Add Midi controller : this is for testing midi control in a patch that is set up for midicontrol only, and not for assigning a midicontoroller?

2) Using the EXTCONTROL module, it's easiest to allways set Spec1 field to 0, then load program to the Harmonizer and then set up for the right midicontroller on the H8000FW screens?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

1) Yes. Note that MIDI/Add remote does add a controller.

2) When using EXTCONTROL, this would be easiest.

razo

Thanks.

Which modules can I use in vsig to make use of the System Tempo and System Timer for automatic sync to the midi tempo? E.g. to get the t_delaytime parameter in a delay preset, for example.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.