Ramp up value?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Ramp up value?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jop

Hello,

I'd like to make a value ramp up from a starting value to an "end" value when I send a specific control change to the eclipse. 

Currently i have patched ext#5 to midi general 1 (CC 16).

I modulate the SEND parameter of a pitchshifter with the ext5 and the value goes from 0 (off) to 100% (cc 127). I don't want to manually control it via an exp pedal. I tried using the LFO but it oscillates and can't do a "ramp up" when the CC is 127 and "ramp down" when the CC is 0.

Using the ADSR would be not as much precise as I want. How should I do this?

Thanks!

J

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry –  I don't think you can do this with an Eclipse – you would need a 7600 or 8000.

jop

I sorta did this with a dirty trick.

I used the ADSR triggering with ch1 input volume. Then I patched the ext5 to the SEND parameter, starting from 50% to 100% with instant change. The ADSR is set to trigger with a send volume which is normally not attainable when it is at 50% – so when the CC sets the send volume to 100%, the adsr triggers and stay there while i'm playing, altering the m_level of the effect nicely. Of course I lowered the wet volume accordingly and could do this just because i'm using the eclipse in a dry/wet rig and only the wet signal is output by it.

Thanks anyway

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I guess I should have said that I couldn't do it rather than you couldn't ….

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.