Registering H9000 Expansion Cards

Home Forums Products Rackmount Registering H9000 Expansion Cards

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hemlocxl
      Participant

I just ordered my second expansion card for my H9000R (The Pro Tools card), and I just realized that I couldn’t find a way to register my other card (Dante).  Is there a way to register both of those expansion cards online?  

John Baylies
      Participant

There is no registration process for the H9000 expansion cards.

hemlocxl
      Participant
      John Baylies wrote:

There is no registration process for the H9000 expansion cards.

Gotcha!  I had a theft of my storage unit recently and lost $20K worth of gear (And my mountain bike, ugh), so I just like to have records of everything.  And I got my H9000R and the 2 expansion cards from Sweetwater, so at least I have tech support from them, too.  

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      hemlocxl wrote:

Gotcha!  I had a theft of my storage unit recently and lost $20K worth of gear (And my mountain bike, ugh), so I just like to have records of everything.  And I got my H9000R and the 2 expansion cards from Sweetwater, so at least I have tech support from them, too.  

Oh no, I can sympathize (a few of us Eventide engineers are also keen cyclists).  The expansion cards also have unique IDs – see attached screenshot – so you could also make a note of this.  I believe (need to check to be sure) that we log this ID during production test for each card, so we would also have a record of it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.