Reseviced Orville now in DSP 7000 , I want to sent it to you guys for UG

Home Forums Products Rackmount Reseviced Orville now in DSP 7000 , I want to sent it to you guys for UG

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ongo

Hi friends

a couple of weeks I posted some problems with an eventide Orville I had purchased second hand , full of capricious quacks and miss haps

Forum discussions did not really fix my problem (though very friendly and some great starting points !)

As a last hope I went to get it reserviced (at least get the internal battery changed!)

The Orville now operates as a  DSP 7000 !!!!!!! say whaaaattttt !!!!!

At start up up I get ' I sense ninternal ram is new clear and reformat ? yes/no

I press any key and get Remote operation only' , can not get get any further as I do not have a remote)

Anyhow , I am more then frustrated my Eventide dream has now become my worst nighmare , I am doomed , cursed !! I do not know

Can I still send it to you guys and get the latest FW8000 Up grade ??  as we had discussed a couple of weeks ago

Please help

all the best !

drooney

Hi Ongo, 

To better assist you with your problem, let me follow up with via email off-line from the forum. More serious technical issues are reserved for our Support Department: support@eventide.com

Look for my email shortly.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.