revolution of reverbs

Home Forums Products Rackmount revolution of reverbs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      AleDreams

There will ever be the possibility for eventide to support convolution technology?algorithms even more complex and personalized will be created with the introduction of this thing

IDeangelis

Who knows what the future will bring….

Thanks for your suggestion!

best

Sonic Nomad
      Participant

Why not take it a step further and make it a sort of dynamic convultion that will make replicating various EQ's and dynamics possible as well. this would be nice if done proper.

AleDreams

That's exactly what it does…a convolution reverb 'copy' the impulse response of the place where the signal is played..it means that you can use this instrument in many other ways…to give you a very stupid example:if you play the signal with a pillow in front of the speakers and then create the relative impulse,the 'reverb' created will simulate the playing of the source you would have chosen like it was played throught a pillow ,all with a nowhereelse realism.Use your imagination with the h8000/VSIG possibilities…

froombosch

Convulution is great for realistic reverbs, but why go for realistic? The heavily modulated digital reverbs sound also great and most of the reverbs i hear in real rooms sound awful to my ears…..

Harrie

AleDreams

Aggreeable.What i want to say is considerate the utilisation of the convolution 'instrument' that infact gives alone an infinite array of utilisation possibility,as i explained above..

AleDreams

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.