Routing my 4000B+

Home Forums Products Rackmount Routing my 4000B+

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      free
      Participant

I want to use my 4000 to effect recorded tracks in Cubase. I understand that I can route it through my Delta 1010 into the computer. However, I am using the two outs as a left and right stereo return for my aux sends in my mackie. Is there a way that I can do this without having to get behind there every time I want to do this and change around the cables?Confused Is it an option to have eventide output my unit with two more analog ins and outs?

IDeangelis

There are no hardware options for your unit. What about using a rack mounted patch-bay?

I

free
      Participant

Hmmmm. Now you got me thinking. I have one too! That's my only option? Is there any routing possibiities through the Mackie I might be overlooking?

IDeangelis

I don't know if you have routing options in your system as i don't know how your system is setup…

Another possibility (maybe!) is that the digital outputs of the Eventide are active, together with the analog ones. I don't have your unit here but it may be possible all analog/digital outputs are active. Going digitally may be another way.

I

free
      Participant

Outlined system above. Pretty simple: Cubase 4 – Delta 1010 – Mackie 1604. But i understand. We are on an Eventide forum. I will check to see if my 1010 can accept digital if not I might have to go with suggestion 1. Thank you for your prompt responses.Big Smile

free
      Participant

OK. The Delta 1010 HAS digital in/out. Thanks for walking me through this!Geeked

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.