routings for H8000fw

Home Forums Products Rackmount routings for H8000fw

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      E.M Pulinx

hi !

I just received my H8000FW.

how can I run 2 separate non-monolithic presets at the same time in both DSPs,the routing being set in parrallel A||B , via midi with one foot controller ?

I can only obtain one DSP at once,when I'm sending with the foot controller the prg change number;I CANNOT OBTAIN  a same prg change number for both presets in the 2 different DSPs.

Thanks

E-M Pulinx

achaput

If you turn OMNI mode OFF and set the MIDI Base channel to 1, then MIDI program changes on MIDI Channel 1 will change presets on DSP A and MIDI program changes on MIDI Channel 2 will change presets on DSP B.

So if your MIDI foot controller can send MIDI program changes on two different MIDI channels at once then you can do this.

-Alan

E.M Pulinx

thanks Alan.I'll search such a foot controller !

Now my last question :

Many of the presets do not have wet/dry controls. The balance is in the system ,not in the preset. I have  for sure the dry sound that I can put in parallel with the effects, letting a 100%  wet setting , but  -to my ears- it doesn't sound the same!

So,how to do for saving a wet/dry control for each preset ?

ThreeFingersOfLove
      Participant

E.M Pulinx:

thanks Alan.I'll search such a foot controller !

Now my last question :So,how to do for saving a wet/dry control for each preset ?

Hi,

You need to modify the algorithm in VSig. Just insert a mixer and route the dry signal directly from the AD converters and the wet singal at the end of the FX. Also insert 2 knobs for the dry/wet amount and send these to a MENUPAGE module so that they appear in the actual H-8000FW LCD screen.

Regards,

Yannis

unguitar
      Participant

Pulinx,

as for a footcontroller I can suggest you to check http://www.gordius.be

E.M Pulinx

MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

EMP

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.