Sending on/off CC messages for FXA FXB bypass during preset change

Home Forums Products Rackmount Sending on/off CC messages for FXA FXB bypass during preset change

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      John01W

I have Eclipse V4.01.  I’m trying to send FXA and FXB on off messages during preset changes but it always results in Eclipse turning the FXA and FXB blocks OFF.

My Eclipse settings are:

EXT 1 set to midi single/cc88

EXT 2 set to midi single/cc89

FXA bypass set to EXT 1, Trigger mode set to on/off and Sense set to reverse

FXB bypass set to EXT 2, Trigger mode set to on/off and Sense set to reverse…

My controller is a ground control pro….if I set the instant access buttons for those controllers(CC# 88 and CC#89) and set them for TRANSMIT with preset,

the result is Eclipse always turns the FXA and FXB to off.  Their Sense/polarity is correct because I have to press the IA buttons 3 times to line up again so to speak.  The sense is correct after that.

Is this a bug in the eclipse 4.01 software or normal behavior?

Thank you,

John

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Not quite sure what you mean by "FXA and FXB on off messages", or why you are sending them while a preset is loading.

Either way, the Eclipse will not respond to MIDI while the preset is loading. It will store any such messages, and respond to them when the load is complete. So, if you send an ON message followed by an OFF message, the ON will effectively be ignored, and the resulting state will be OFF.

John01W

I know it’s been a while now, but somehow shortly after this post everything was working correctly.  I just wanted to return and say thanks Nick for your help, very much appreciated.

John

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.