Somebody has an Eventide DSP 4000 sampler board for sale?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Somebody has an Eventide DSP 4000 sampler board for sale?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      flowerpower

Somebody has an Eventide DSP 4000 sampler board for sale? Maybe I can be interested.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi David

Be aware that the H8000 sampler was developed from the DSP4000 version – they are not vey different.

flowerpower

I know, but I want to get one for my dsp4000 too. I finally use the h7600 sampler for drum loops with all kind of effects and I use a separate synth for melodies. As soon as the "simpsamp" upgrade will come out I'll sample my synths inside the H7600 too. And now I want to get a sampler board for my dsp4000 to use it in the same way but in another place, and I won't need to move the h7600 around, eventhough I know I'll miss the processor power, the midi clock, the remote "capture" etc etc…

And I think I'll need to find an eprom upgrade with OS 2.014 in order to use the sampler on the 4000, isn't it? It won't be easy….

thanks for telling me, best regards!

I found one on ebay a couple years back, so there may be one out there still…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.