Space to control Eclipse

Home Forums Products Rackmount Space to control Eclipse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      wilkinsi
      Participant

The Eclipse Busy LED lights when moving the knobs on the Space, but there are no audible or display changes on the Eclipse. What have I missed? 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You have to configure  the Eclipse to respond to the MIDI from the Space. Look at "External Controllers" in Eclipse UM p.45

wilkinsi
      Participant

I was hoping there was a MIDI template stored in either or both devices for this specific purpose. I'm a newbie to MIDI. I read the manuals (inc. p47 on the Eclipse manual), and the most I could get was the level of the Eclipse to change but nothing else. The impression I'm getting is that I have to assign several MIDI controllers with specific CC numbers (one of each Space knob and corresponding HotKey on Eclipse). I'm gonna be really cheeky now and ask if anyone can give me an idiot-proof version of what the manual is saying, please LOL

wilkinsi
      Participant

OK, I sorted it. Set up all 9 knobs to control the Eclipse via CC. All I need to figure out is how to get the Space's footswitches to change from one program to the next. I went to EXTERNAL > PGM +, but the CAPTURE doesn't capture the command.  

wilkinsi
      Participant

Ignore me. Its working.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.