TimeFactor presets for H8000 only processing Input 1 (mono input)

Home Forums Products Rackmount TimeFactor presets for H8000 only processing Input 1 (mono input)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      h8xlolo
      Participant

Hi,

I have started playing with TimeFactor and ModFactor presets on my H8000FW. Lots of good and useful stuff here, thanks for having introducing this.

I have one question regarding Time Factor presets: it seems they process only Input 1 and cannot process stereo input (1 and 2). Am I correct ? If so would it be possible to have Stereo Input processing (summed inputs or full stero process, I don't know how work the original TF).

Thanks,

Laurent

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I think it will vary with the effect. Most of them are set up as mono in, stereo out.

h8xlolo
      Participant

Thanks for your quick answer.

imho it would make sense to provide summed in for all presets, as it is the case with many other H8x presets.

example: In my configuration I use 2 signal path to two guitar heads (using A/B/Y box) and  use one H8x dsp to process the 2 channels as a stereo signal on top of dry in parallel (processed signal goes in a pair of speakers, kind of wet/(dry+dry)/wet configuration ). Without summed in presets, when I play with head A path I have effect, with head B I have no effect, with A+B I have effect but only based on A input. I know I could use routing to do that but it would not be very flexible.

Do you think summed in could be consider for 'mono' TF presets in a future release ? Let's say it is on my wish list 😉

Thanks,

Laurent.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.