TriceraChorus – 3 Missing Presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes TriceraChorus – 3 Missing Presets

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      eruption77
      Participant

Hey guys, your demo of the sound samples on this page below show 3 presets that don’t install when updating my H9s.  I have TriceraChorus, and the other 27 presets.

Missing from my list is:

Mod

DBL Strum

Brain Damage

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/algorithms/tricerachorus

Is there any way to get these 3 patches, or can screenshots be posted of the settings used?

GREAT JOB too!! Love the new effect–thank you!!!

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      eruption77 wrote:

Hey guys, your demo of the sound samples on this page below show 3 presets that don't install when updating my H9s. I have TriceraChorus, and the other 27 presets.

Missing from my list is: Mod, DBL Strum, Brain Damage

Is there any way to get these 3 patches, or can screenshots be posted of the settings used?

Please find the attached

mjahoger
      Participant

What about the “Dimension E” preset that can be seen in Leon Todd’s demo on YouTube?

WretchedXS

Eventide Folks!!  I just wanted to drop a quick note of deep appreciation for the new TriceraChorus!! Doing the update could not have been any smoother or easier!  I’m late to the Eventide world; I just bought an H9 MAX and a Core two months ago and they are incredible! I first learned about your company around the time when Steve Vai’s “Passion and Warfare” came out. I know that you go way further back than that, but Vai was my first, “Whoa!?! How’s he getting THAT sound?!”  The H9’s never fail to bring a smile to my face! Amazing!!  Thanks again for the updates!!

Gazzajagman
      Participant

Could we have the settings for that preset please? It’s a really nice sound.

eruption77
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

eruption77 wrote:

Hey guys, your demo of the sound samples on this page below show 3 presets that don’t install when updating my H9s. I have TriceraChorus, and the other 27 presets.

Missing from my list is: Mod, DBL Strum, Brain Damage

Please find the attached

THANK YOU so much!!

eruption77
      Participant
      mjahoger wrote:

What about the “Dimension E” preset that can be seen in Leon Todd’s demo on YouTube?

Good catch!  I would be very interested in this preset too!

About the 9:30 mark here:

h9controller
      Eventide Staff
      mjahoger wrote:

What about the "Dimension E" preset that can be seen in Leon Todd's demo on YouTube?

That was a leftover preset from an earlier version of the TriceraChorus algorithm.

Not getting the finalized factory preset list out to Leon before his demo was an oversight on out part.  Sorry for the confusion.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.