Trying to get the 2.0 beta for H9000

Home Forums Products Rackmount Trying to get the 2.0 beta for H9000

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      joeydego
      Participant

Im online wireless, is your server down????? Getting a no releases message. Dongle is in place to go wireless and I’ve connected to my home network. Any ideas??? 

joeydego
      Participant

Ended up installing off the supplied usb. Got to the screen on the H9000 to update and was on my home network. Anyway, kudos on the new emote. Looks great!

zengomi
      Participant

Maybe my case also points to some issue.

My H9000 could not make a wired connection to Eventide’s server even though my router’s software showed the H9000 to be connected. So I too downloaded the file and installed via USB. That went smoothly.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for your updating issues. I don't believe we had any server issues yesterday, I was able to see the new firmware update using both an ethernet-from-router connection and using the Wi-FI dongle and I have been in contact with other H9k users who were able to see the update on their unit. 

This is the general issue with the H9k needing to connect to the internet to see firmware updates; every network configuration is different which makes troubleshooting difficult and that is the reason why the new update process will be done exclusively through Emote. In the future, you shouldn't have any issues seeing firmware updates since they will be done using Emote, so as long as your computer that is running Emote is connected to the internet you should be able to update. 

I'm glad that you were both able to update using the USB updater and we hope that in the future you won't run into issues like this anymore. 

Enjoy the 2.0 beta!  

zengomi
      Participant

Thank you for the explanation. Looking forward to the next firmware!

Jago_Marris
      Participant

Really like the update from a point of overview and adding scenes to the H9000R. But I prefer the simplicity and look feel of the Daw plug-in of 1.3. So I have upgraded to 2.0 and my editor is 2.0 but my AU Plugin is 1.3. And it all works fine. Im sure this may sound a bit odd to some. But I like the simplicity of the 1.3 plugin. If I want to go deeper then leave the daw and go to the main editor.

Jago_Marris
      Participant

Sorry – posted in wrong thread.

resynthesis
      Participant

A bit fiddly at first but it all worked, and works.

Brilliant work on your part!

joeydego
      Participant

Updating thru Emote will be a godsend. Updates don’t happen that often but trying to get the H9000 online and finding the update never went too smooth for me. I’m hard wired to the computer. 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.