Ultrareverb Ableton crash

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Ultrareverb Ableton crash

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      steinholtz
      Hi,

after updating Ultrareverb all my Ableton projects using Ultrareverb are crashing Ableton. I have been in contact with abelton and from the crash reports they can see that the crash is happening inside of Ultrareverb. This is of course catastrophic not being able to open any old projects! 

I’m using Ableton 9.5 64-bit and Ultrareverb 2.0.17 running on Mac Pro 4.1 OSX  10.9.5. The crash also happened with Ultrareverb the version 2.0.11. Not sure what version of Ultrareverb I was runing before that, but It was stable. 

Isnt there a way for me to get the older and stable version of Ultrareverb? 

Kr,

Andreas

DaveBenyak
      Participant

Andreas,

Check my posting of November 8, 2015. and try that based on where Ableton wants to install its plugins.  It may need for you to manually created the Eventide folder.

Regrads,

DaveBenyak

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Andreas-

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with UltraReverb in Ableton. 

-Are you using the AU or VST version of UltraReverb?

-What directory is the plug-in located in?

-Can you send us/post here the crash report so we can see what is happening?

We can get you an older version of UltraReverb in the meantime. Send an email to support@eventide.com mentioning your issue and my name, and I can send you an older version.

Best,

Tom

steinholtz
        TLongabaugh wrote:

Hi Andreas-

Sorry to hear that you’re having problems with UltraReverb in Ableton. 

-Are you using the AU or VST version of UltraReverb?

-What directory is the plug-in located in?

-Can you send us/post here the crash report so we can see what is happening?

We can get you an older version of UltraReverb in the meantime. Send an email to support@eventide.com mentioning your issue and my name, and I can send you an older version.

Best,

Tom

Hi Tom,

i’ve reasearched further and it seem that 2.0.17 IS stable in Ableton 9.5. However 2.0.11 did seems to throw an error in Ableton but so did Max For Live, and the crash that I got after updating Ultrareverb to 2.0.17 came from Max For Live and not Ultrareverb, so all is good.

Thanks for you help and sorry for the alarm! 

Br,

Andreas

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        Steinholtz wrote:

Hi Tom,

i've reasearched further and it seem that 2.0.17 IS stable in Ableton 9.5. However 2.0.11 did seems to throw an error in Ableton but so did Max For Live, and the crash that I got after updating Ultrareverb to 2.0.17 came from Max For Live and not Ultrareverb, so all is good.

Thanks for you help and sorry for the alarm! 

Br,

Andreas

Glad to hear you got it working, Andreas!

5meohd

I am also having all sorts of issues with the VST demo of Anthology X inside of Ableton 9.5.

I see above someone mentioning the folder structure being a cause. But what can I do to fix that?

ben

tlongabaugh
        Eventide Staff
        5meohd wrote:

I am also having all sorts of issues with the VST demo of Anthology X inside of Ableton 9.5.

I see above someone mentioning the folder structure being a cause. But what can I do to fix that?

ben

Hi Ben-

Could you let us know what issues you are running into, specifically? Also, what version of Anthology X are you demoing, and what OS are you running?

We had reports of VST problems on Windows 7 which were fixed in the latest build of AX, though I don't know if Windows 7 is your OS. Make sure you are using the latest version of AX, however (1.0.4): https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins/multi-effect/anthology-x

Best,

Tom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.