ULTRAREVERB IN PT 12.3 DONT EXIST ?????

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins ULTRAREVERB IN PT 12.3 DONT EXIST ?????

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      mistaed
      Participant

i have alrady new version of PT12.3 instalt,and all my plug ins all  there ,only ultrareverb dont exist,but  ultrareverb.aax file is in folder !!!!!!!!!!!!! new start….i have alrady done,but nothing 🙁 ! what can i do ?????

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi mistaed-

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting UltraReverb to show up in PT 12.3.

-Are you on Windows, or OSX?

-Where is the folder location for UltraReverb.aaxplugin?

-Do you have any other other Eventide plug-ins, and if so, are they showing up?

Thanks,

Tom

mistaed
        Participant

ok..you just need do instal new uptade and alll done !!!!!! but is very intersting..without new update from ultrareverb ….it was in AUDIOSUITE popup menu   !! and thank you realy realy mutch indeed, for you und for other  guys and girls to :-)!

Hi mistaed-

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting UltraReverb to show up in PT 12.3.

-Are you on Windows, or OSX?

-Where is the folder location for UltraReverb.aaxplugin?

-Do you have any other other Eventide plug-ins, and if so, are they showing up?

Thanks,

Tom

[/quote]

diogocme
      Participant

Similar problem here. Screenshot attached. PT 12.3 is ignoring the dual and mono/stereo versions, I’ve tried reinstalling and rescanning the plugins and also thrashed preferences to no avail.

OSX 10.10.5 here.

kevinmacev
      Participant

Same thing is happening to me in PT 12.3 HD… except it’s H910 Dual that disappears inside PT, although it’s in the proper AAX plugin folder.  It loaded fine in the previous version of PT before I did the update, and it was the only plugin that “disappeared” after the update.  I’m on OSX… and the regular 910 shows up and loads, but the H910 dual does not.  I tried re-downloading and re-installing Anthology X, but the problem remained.

DaveBenyak
      Participant

Try checking out my post of November 8, 2015.  I think thos will work for you.

Good luck.

D

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi All-

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues since updating to PT 12.3. A few questions:

-Did this issue only occur when you updated PT 12.3, but NOT the plug-ins? I.e. you didn't install a newer version of the Eventide plug-in(s), but only PT.

-Have you restarted your computer since the new install of PT?

-What is the file path for the plug-in(s)? It should be /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide on Mac, or C:Program FilesCommon FilesAvidAudioPlug-insEventide on Windows.

Make sure that the Eventide plug-ins are only in the Eventide subfolder, and that there are no duplicate versions in the Plug-ins parent folder.

Best,

Tom

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi Everyone-

After investigating the issue, we've confirmed that H910 Dual will not appear in Pro Tools 12.3. There was a change in 12.3 with how some plug-in IDs were handled, and H910 Dual was affected by this. We're making a fix now, and will post the fix shortly.

As for UltraReverb, make sure you are using the latest version, which can be found here: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins/reverb/ultrareverb. This version should load without issue.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hey Everyone,

This is now fixed in Anthology X 1.0.4.  Installer is at the bottom of this page:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins/multi-effect/anthology-x

Dan

diogocme
      Participant

All working with the latest update, thanks guys!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Mistaed,

Yes, the problem was that we were incorrectly reporting our plug-in IDs to Pro Tools, however, they hadn't implemented the feature which reads them until ProTools 12.3, so we did not realize there was a problem.  The AudioSuite uses a different ID, so it was not causing the conflict.  AudioSuite should now show up for all plug-ins as well.

Let us know if you have any other problems.

Thanks,

Dan

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.