updating (saving) chain in Emote

Home Forums Products Rackmount updating (saving) chain in Emote

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      taylor12k
      Participant

i can’t find a way in Emote (controlling an H9000r) to simply update or save a chain to the h9000.

if you use the “save” command in the FX CHAIN menu it saves the patch to your hard drive. but i like to use “save to h9000” so it is in my chain list, but this is equivalent of a “save as” command. is there anyway to simply “update” a chain in the h9000 after a parameter tweak?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

To save an existing FX Chain after you have edited parameters you can do “Save To H9000” and save the FX Chain using the same title. This will prompt a pop-up message letting you know that you are overwriting the FX Chain with the same title. Overwriting the FX Chain is effectively the same as “updating” the FX Chain.

taylor12k
      Participant

ok, thanks! now that i think of it i think i’ve done that before 🙂 and when i tried it before i typo’d a number in the long title so it saved in a new spot and i didn’t notice….

thanks!

a request: RIGHT-CLICK on the chain name in the list to add “save” to the rename/duplicate menu.!!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

You’re welcome! Thanks for the suggestion, I’ve logged your request.

taylor12k
      Participant

thanks! yeah, in this day an age there shouldn’t have to be a workaround to initiate a “save” command! 🙂

joeydego
      Participant

huge +1 on right click save menus for algos and sessions as well.

Puppeteer
      Participant

Another vote for right click for save and also save to H9000

joeydego
      Participant

Another vote for right click for save and also save to H9000

id really like to see save to H9000 by default. Save Alone should do this. Save As should save to the computer file.

also I know this has been mentioned but the fix for the “default session” error upon saving a session sorely needs to be fixed. I’m typing the session name a dozen times a day.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.