V 4.0 Problem

Home Forums Products Rackmount V 4.0 Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dereckn

I have successfully updated my Eclipse. After a short dive into experimenting with the new sounds, I found an anomaly. When I load any TF or MF presets the parameter(mix, intensity, etc) changes by itself. This also happens with some of the other non TF/MF presets. I don't have an expression pedal hooked up nor do I have any MIDI connections. I have attached a video clip to help explain.

Any Suggestions

BTW I tried re-updating the FLASH same result.

Thanks[View:http://forum.eventide.com/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.30.77.eclipse/MVI_5F00_02512.avi%5D

IDeangelis

Hi

I have noticed that and believe it's just a latency in the display updating to the stored parameter value. Basically it jumps from a default value to the one stored in the preset. Audio should not be affected though.

all the best

I

dereckn

I have noticed a little bit of an audio artifact until the update changes. Also the previous version (3.51) didn't do this. Are some of the load times longer in 4.0 due to the new structure of thr TF/MF presets?

Thanks

IDeangelis

The TF/MF presets are definitely bigger structures. They may need more time to load/update the UI.

best

I

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.