When will all algorithms support 96 kHz?

Home Forums Products Rackmount When will all algorithms support 96 kHz?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      ddv
      Participant

I keep hearing that “soon” the H9000 will fully support 96kHz sample rate in all algorithms, but… when? I understand you have limited resources, and likely most of your resources have been pouring in to the new H90 product, but we H9000 users paid a lot of money for the *best* rack mount effects processor and Eventide has yet to deliver on these promises, let alone any new H9000-only algorithms, or porting-over any of the new H90 algorithms, etc.

I love this product, but the 48k limitation is killing me!

Jago_Marris
      Participant

Many users on here asking similar questions.

when for 96k?

when for Apple silicon support?

when will long-standing bugs be fixed?

When indeed……….

spandavision
        Participant

is apple silicon not supported?

Jago_Marris
        Participant

Emote will run under rosetta2. However, given that I only have 3 plug-ins now that are still intel only (of 95 that have been made native over the last two years since silicon was relased). Emote is one of those three. I have made the transition to native. And emote is unstable in native. So just using the stand alone app until native support arrives.

tarafran
      Participant

Yes 96k full support please

alexone
      Participant

I’m also waiting ardently for the 96k support. It’s a weird limitation that makes me hesitate every day to sell my H9000.

monads
      Participant

Is 96k support for some of the missing algorithms still coming??  I don’t prefer to appear bias but forget about the missing 5.1 96k algos right now, get the others updated priority one.

alexone
        Participant

You bias (lol) …

And me too: as I am not on Mac-Roseta, there is no other issue that limits me as the lack of 96k support for some crucial algorithms.

We all bias according to our use.

Fingers crossed for the most soon and complete update as possible!

pinballmagnetic
      Participant

I want to know if there are any developments on this matter.

In our studio 96khz is pretty much the standard for all our projects. I find it really hard to accept that a flagship unit is unable to run algorithms at 96khz, that 10 year old vst equivalent versions are capable of.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

We understand this is an important feature for some users and this is a high priority task for us. I can’t provide a timeline for when this will be ready, but we’re working on it. Thanks for your patience.

pinballmagnetic
      Participant

Thank you, i appreciate that.

bigisland
      Participant

I´d like to chime in on this issue. As things are now this beast of machine can not be used to its full potential as long as 96k is not supported on all algorithms…

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

We hear you. Sorry, I cannot provide any further updates but we know this is an important feature and we’re working on it.

lxm9096
      Participant

I´d like to chime in on this issue. As things are now this beast of machine can not be used to its full potential as long as 96k is not supported on all algorithms…

100% I have to change my project sample rates because of this box. VERY frustrating

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear of your frustration. As I’ve said earlier, we are currently working on this but I cannot comment on a timeline for when this will be available. I can let you know that we are making progress and are working to make this feature available as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience.

alexone
      Participant

It’s also something I’m waiting.

Warasoid
      Participant

96K please!! We need it!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.