why the names of FXchains are not being imported and why not also add Preset names up top in Emote?

Home Forums Products Rackmount why the names of FXchains are not being imported and why not also add Preset names up top in Emote?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      GoldenRaven

I think to have visual information is crucial, more with a complex device as the H9000 and more with  important info as  FXchain names and why not add in the parameter tab the PRESET name too.

Also to add in Emote  a window scroll bar (the same way like in the FXchain Browser) can be great, to use the mouse to scroll up and down, or to click in the TABs feels a bit slow  and messy,

there is a place where you can suggest features?

floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      GoldenRaven wrote:

I think to have visual information is crucial, more with a complex device as the H9000 and more with  important info as  FXchain names and why not add in the parameter tab the PRESET name too.

Also to add in Emote  a window scroll bar (the same way like in the FXchain Browser) can be great, to use the mouse to scroll up and down, or to click in the TABs feels a bit slow  and messy,

there is a place where you can suggest features?

Hello,

I definitely see your point on there being no visual cue that you have loaded a specific FX Chain. The idea with the names not changing is to let the user rename the FX Chain container to whatever they'd like while at the same time loading any FX Chain preset that they want. For example, you can rename container 1 (Vocal FX Chain) and load in any FX Chain preset onto this while keeping the name. I do agree though that there needs to be some visual representation of which FX Chain preset you have loaded. I'll forward both your suggestions to the engineers for a future build! 

Pat

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.