Your Secret Sauce
Savor the secret sauce simmered into countless hit records with the MicroPitch Delay effects pedal. By utilizing subtle pitch shifts to create a rich stereo spread, MicroPitch Delay makes anything you cook up sonically delectable. This pedal is the key ingredient for serving up flavorful tones: Instantly harness soaring leads that jump out of the mix, add distinct lushness to a compelling clean passage and get your fill of vibey modulation that’s sure to sweeten any pot with the push of a button. Sample a bite of our newly baked up Positive and Negative Envelope modulation sources and you’ll be sure to come back for seconds; and major and minor thirds. MicroPitch Delay adds unparalleled dimension to any source; it’s not just a guitar pedal — Use it to thicken vocals, keyboards, drums, strings, brass, winds and more.
- Experience the latest incarnation of an iconic effect that originated with the legendary H910 and H949 Harmonizers, and later popularized with the H3000.
- Dual pitch-shifted delay with fine resolution de-tuning and modulation on tap
- Achieve subtle tone fattening, lush stereo widening, rich detuned delays, thick modulation, and tempo-synced special effects.
- New positive envelope and negative envelope modulation sources
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software.
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an Expression Pedal.
- Use a single Aux switch to engage FLEX which doubles the pitches or a triple Aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (use with a MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets
What’s the Recipe?
What’s the Recipe for the MicroPitch Delay pedal? It’s a unique flavor profile of dual pitch-shifters with fine-resolution de-tuning and modulation combined with delay in a delicious red package. The pedal is the latest incarnation of a legendary effect that originated in the H910 and H949 Harmonizers and later popularized with the H3000. It can be utilized for chorusing and savory repeating delays.
Creative Sonic Design Tool
MicroPitch Delay is effective whether used subtly as a thickening tone-enhancer or dialed to the extremes for special effects. The simplicity of the pedal’s ability to make things sound bigger is what makes it so tasty! With the MicroPitch Delay pedal, you can easily harness the power of this iconic Eventide effect that helped shape musical history.
It sounds terrific.
It sounds terrific. Users will be able to create sounds from slapback echoes to stereo widening to lush ambiences with ease. Its flexibility and versatility is tremendous that you can use it to thicken vocals, keyboards, strings, and more.
Useful in multiple ways.
Whether you’re creating width, thickening vocals or creating synthesizer soundscapes, this pedal is useful in multiple ways.
MicroPitch has you covered.
Whether you’re looking for subtle ways to make your guitar tone pop with vintage flair, add dimension with stereo, or achieve totally freaked-out, modulated pitch mismatches, the MicroPitch has you covered.
Artists Using MicroPitch Delay
Eventide Device Manager
Unlocking the full potential of your Eventide pedal is easy with EDM. Connect the pedal via the USB port to your computer for direct access to all functionality of the pedal. EDM software allows users to control every parameter in a digital realm: Install software updates, create and manage presets, set up MIDI, and backup/restore the device. Effortlessly make changes by auditioning and experimenting with different sounds directly from the software.
Available for Blackhole Pedal, MicroPitch Delay, TriceraChorus Pedal, UltraTap Pedal, H9 Max, Rose, and Factor Series.
1/4″ TRS / Mono = Tip, Stereo = Tip & Ring
1/4″ TS Mono / Mono Output
1/4″ TS Mono / Stereo Output
1/4″ TRS / Expression pedal, Aux Switch or MIDI I/O
Sets Input to Mono (Tip) or Stereo (Tip + Ring)
Guitar/Line Level Switch
Optimizes internal gain structure
Software updates, MIDI I/O
DC Input Jack
5.5mm / 2.1mm plug / Center Negative (-)
700k ohms Mono, 990k ohms Stereo
Max Input, Guitar
Max Input, Line
Recommended Load Impedance
9V DC @ 300mA / Center Negative (-), 5.5mm/2.1mm jack (BOSS standard)
4″ W x 4.25″ D x 1.68″ H / 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm
1.06 lb / 0.48 kg
7.7″ W x 4.75″ D x 2.8″ H / 178 mm x 121 mm x 71 mm
1.68 lb / .77 kg