A World of Swirl
Inspired by the classic Tri-Stereo Chorus and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, the TriceraChorus pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning for a lushness that rivals the jungles of the late Cretaceous Period. TriceraChorus features three chorus voices and three unique chorus effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with pulsing waves of modulation. The innovative “Swirl” footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing, and Univibe-style tones. It has never been easier to dial in syrupy smooth, deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals, and more.
Get a FREE plug-in with Purchase
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato, Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities
- Dedicated “Swirl” footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal.
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets
Deep Modulation & Dreamy Textures
TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy 80s sound.
A Trifecta of Tone
Like the mighty three-horned Dino, TriceraChorus is a powerhouse of chorus offering three effect types complemented by detuning and Swirl. For a quintessential vintage chorus sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus” mode. If you need something with more complexity and movement, “Chorale” produces lush, heavenly choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units. For a more warbly, pulsing effect, try “Vibrato.” Add detune for subtle pitch shifting sweetness. Engage the “Swirl” footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound.
Eventide Device Manager
Unlocking the full potential of your Eventide pedal is easy with EDM. Connect the pedal via the USB port to your computer for direct access to all functionality of the pedal. EDM software allows users to control every parameter in a digital realm: Install software updates, create and manage presets, set up MIDI, and backup/restore the device. Effortlessly make changes by auditioning and experimenting with different sounds directly from the software.
Available for Blackhole Pedal, MicroPitch Delay, TriceraChorus Pedal, UltraTap Pedal, H9 Max, Rose, and Factor Series.
1/4″ TRS / Mono = Tip, Stereo = Tip & Ring
1/4″ TS Mono / Mono Output
1/4″ TS Mono / Stereo Output
1/4″ TRS / Expression pedal, Aux Switch or MIDI I/O
Sets Input to Mono (Tip) or Stereo (Tip + Ring)
Guitar/Line Level Switch
Optimizes internal gain structure
Software updates, MIDI I/O
DC Input Jack
5.5mm / 2.1mm plug / Center Negative (-)
700k ohms Mono, 990k ohms Stereo
Max Input, Guitar
Max Input, Line
Recommended Load Impedance
9V DC @ 200mA / Center Negative (-), 5.5mm/2.1mm jack (BOSS standard)
4″ W x 4.25″ D x 1.68″ H / 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm
1.06 lb / 0.48 kg
7.7″ W x 4.75″ D x 2.8″ H / 178 mm x 121 mm x 71 mm
1.68 lb / .77 kg